Realize Your Practice Potential
Get a FREE Second Opinion on Your Billing
Profitability, Protection, and Peace of Mind.
Are you confident your staff or billing service is capturing 100% of your reimbursements? Probably not. In fact, practices lose up to 66% of their revenue annually due to
coding and billing errors.
Billers without certifications frequently make mistakes due to lack of knowledge or carelessness that deprive providers of income.
Now, there’s an easy way to find out.
Get a Second Opinion.
It is a quick verification process that immediately identifies:-
- Coding errors
- Recordkeeping issues and
- Potential liabilities
- Uncovers missed revenue opportunities
We Will Review and Analyze:
- Posted, partially paid and denied claims
- Claims affected by multi-procedure reduction
- Frequency of resubmitted claims
- Patient billings and copayment collections to ensure compliance with payers, state and federal laws
- Recommendations to improve systems and practices
We Will Identify:
- Unclean claim percentages
- Loss due to excessive claim resubmissions
- Legal implications of undercoding and overcoding
- Lost revenue uncovered due to coding, recordkeeping and submission errors
- Front office training to ensure proper authorization and eligibility checking
Why Second Opinion:
To ensure your in-house or other billing service is complying with changing rules and regulations and receiving maximum reimbursements. We will pinpoint deficiencies, recommend solutions, or confirm everything is on track.
Get FREE Services