The service helps to identify risk areas leading to upcoding or downcoding, verification if any abusive or fraudulent billing exists on practice.
- To make sure that everything is correct with your medical records, claims, and super bills.
- Correct diagnoses, procedures, duration, and units were coded.
- Have an analysis of denials/duplicate billing/appeal process/modifiers usage.
- Teach your staff to work with PHI (Protected Health Information) in compliance with HIPAA and
- Conduct front desk work review, for example.
- Eligibility/benefits/patient responsibility.
- Deductible, copay and coinsurance verification.
- Authorization process.
- Coordination of benefits.
Even if you do not use Our Service Bureau billing services, you will benefit from our auditing/training sessions.