The service helps to identify risk areas leading to upcoding or downcoding, verification if any abusive or fraudulent billing exists on practice.
Even if you do not use Our Service Bureau billing services, you will benefit from our auditing/training sessions.
- To make sure that everything is correct with your medical records, claims, and super bills.
- Correct diagnoses, procedures, duration, and units were coded.
- Have an analysis of denials/duplicate billing/appeal process/modifiers usage.
- Teach your staff to work with PHI (Protected Health Information) in compliance with HIPAA and
- Conduct front desk work review, for example.
- Eligibility/benefits/patient responsibility.
- Deductible, copay and coinsurance verification.
- Authorization process.
- Coordination of benefits.